yay! this is officially my kpop blog.. as in for me to spam as much as i want about kpop. it'll just be news that's alr out.. just summarised by your truly.. just to let you know, i'll be posting k-news that interest ME, and posting comments that are MINE. so please, no flaming if u dun agree with me.. and i'm a dbsk,suju,wondergirls and 2ne1 fangirl.. please mind my biasednessXD anw, i shld be posting abt the dbsk lawsuit and everything.. but it wld take a long time so i shall keep that until the result comes out.. do it all in one go haha
ok so, parkbom of 2ne1 released her new solo song! well i love her alot, but not really a fan of this song.. i think she can sing very well.. they just gave her the wrong song
seriously though, i think 2ne1 likes the genre of songs that i like, unlike xiahjunsu.. sometimes his taste of songs are just so low class.. he's so cute and all and i like him so much.. and then, he says he likes snsd's songs. what a turn off.. anw, my point is, i think 2ne1 has the style of many english rnb songs.. which i enjoy.. QUICK COME UP WITH A FULL ALBUM SOON!!
I think this is crazy also, but WHATEVER!
*grins like mad*
Disclaimer
I would first like to say that this blog is for fan girls/boys only. If you disagree with this crazy fan stuff, please exit. I shan't show you the way out. Also just to mention, I'm a DBSK/SUJU/WonderGirls/2ne1 supporter. So whatever I say is usually pro themXD