haha amelia i decided to put it up here for everyone to see.. omg. the entries are all so damn freaking shuai!! i like yc and yh's entries.. haha can totally see the diff aft jj comes in aft yh.. AND WHY IS JS SO PITCHY?! i gotta admit yc was quite accurate for this performance though.. and i swear, this is one of their best mirotic performances.. ang omg changmin.. when he came in for the pre chorus of wrong number, i was like AHHHHHHHH~ and then when he screamed his oh-so-high note for mirotic and hit the higher one aft that, i was like, OH MY FREAKING FREAKING GAWD!!!!!!! HOW?! HOW?! CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE HIS VOICE U TELL ME?!?! ok anw, how can they get more accurate the more they perform u tell me?! the parts at the back of mirotic were so challenging and they managed to make it sound like the audio.. and they can come in pitchy at the beginning.. anw i was so freaking surprised that js still could sing aft the handstand.. well, it goes to show who are the people with more muscle.. i mean yh and js did this.. yc did the bboy action for summer dream also.. and cm's dancing improved like loads and loads.. i think he's actually better than yc now.. well.. now it's left with.. well.. i guess he'll be left to do with what he does best HAHAHA. changmin totally took the middle stage alot more than the other performances YAY!
ok omg just a few days that i get deprived of dbsk and i become like this AW MAN! btw amelia, chingxing told mavis who told me that yuanfang stalked FT island when they were here.. and then yuanfang got the chance to talk to hongki like personally.. well all i gotta say is that this is peanuts compared to what will happen if dbsk comes to singapore.. wait.. it's not even peanuts.. it's greenbeans. GREANBEANS I TELL YOU!
I think this is crazy also, but WHATEVER!
*grins like mad*
Disclaimer
I would first like to say that this blog is for fan girls/boys only. If you disagree with this crazy fan stuff, please exit. I shan't show you the way out. Also just to mention, I'm a DBSK/SUJU/WonderGirls/2ne1 supporter. So whatever I say is usually pro themXD